You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Favorite tv show? on Sat 21 Dec - 12:33:37

avatar
Verified
Level 2
Do you watch much tv?  Do you have any favorite shows?

My favorite shows are:  

  • CSI : Miami
  • Paranormal Witness
  • Ghost Hunters
  • Ghost Mine
  • Stranded


The stuff I watch are paranormal shows that are showed by the Syfy channel with the exception of CSI : Miami.  I like Horatio Caine on Miami.  I think he makes a good leader 'cause he takes care of his team.
View user profile http://lastapprenticeseries.forumotion.com/forum

2 Re: Favorite tv show? on Mon 23 Dec - 9:44:40

avatar
Verified
Premium Member
Ooh... Hmm... Well there are quite a few for me. ^-^
Lets see I like...


  • CSI (though not as much as I used to)
  • Firefly
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Two and a Half Men
  • Scrubs
  • The Walking Dead
  • Doctor Who
  • Game Of Thrones (only got into it recently but I love it!)
View user profile http://rp-central.forumotion.com/

3 Re: Favorite tv show? on Wed 25 Dec - 10:13:47

avatar
Verified
Level 2
Selvester wrote:Ooh... Hmm... Well there are quite a few for me. ^-^
Lets see I like...


  • CSI (though not as much as I used to)
  • Firefly
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Two and a Half Men
  • Scrubs
  • The Walking Dead
  • Doctor Who
  • Game Of Thrones (only got into it recently but I love it!)


Which CSI do you like watching? Miami, Las Vegas, New York or Los Angeles?
View user profile http://lastapprenticeseries.forumotion.com/forum

4 Re: Favorite tv show? on Thu 26 Dec - 14:58:28

avatar
Verified
Premium Member
Well Vegas is my favorite. I have seen some of Miami and New York and they are alright. I just haven't seen them as much. As for LA... I wasn't aware there was an CSI: LA...  Shocked 
View user profile http://rp-central.forumotion.com/

5 Re: Favorite tv show? on Mon 6 Jan - 4:31:42

avatar
Verified
Level 1
Here are a few of my favs:

Battlestar Galactica
Firefly
Star Trek
Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis
Farscape
Lexx
Family Guy
The Walking Dead
Mythbusters
View user profile

6 Re: Favorite tv show? on Wed 8 Jan - 1:08:59

avatar
Verified
Premium Member
I like the show Alaska State Troopers which is on Netflix.
View user profile

7 Re: Favorite tv show? on Fri 10 Jan - 4:12:08

Guest
Verified
Guest
Arrow
Person of Interest
2 Broke Girls
Elementary
Sherlock
The Big Bang Theory
The Flash (That's an oldie!)
Grimm

I don't watch tv, but I do have a friend that buys the DVD's and other such things and then we watch those together. Lots of fun, I must say. The ones above are ones that I am currently watching.

8 Re: Favorite tv show? on Tue 14 Jan - 7:39:11

avatar
Verified
Level 1
CSI
NCSI
The Big Bang Theory
Stargate Atlantis
View user profile http://www.authorsinterviews.wordpress.com

9 Re: Favorite tv show? on Tue 14 Jan - 19:28:12

avatar
Verified
Level 1
Family guy
The Simpsons
CSI
View user profile

10 Re: Favorite tv show? on Thu 16 Jan - 1:31:30

avatar
Verified
Administrator
That '70s Show. Smile
View user profile

11 Re: Favorite tv show? on Sat 25 Jan - 10:18:37

avatar
Verified
Level 1
Survivor, and the News.
View user profile

12 Re: Favorite tv show? on Sat 25 Jan - 10:41:00

avatar
Verified
Premium Member
Okay so I have some new ones to add to my already lengthy list. XD

·CSI
·Firefly
·How I Met Your Mother
·The Big Bang Theory
·Two and a Half Men
·Scrubs
·The Walking Dead
·Doctor Who
·Game Of Thrones

And the ones I am adding are...

·Lost
·House
·Dexter
·Full House
·NCIS
View user profile http://rp-central.forumotion.com/

13 Re: Favorite tv show? on Sat 25 Jan - 14:39:19

avatar
Verified
Level 2
One of my shows came back on two days ago. I have been without all my shows since before Christmas so I've not really been watching any tv. Glad to have at least one show back.
View user profile http://lastapprenticeseries.forumotion.com/forum

14 Re: Favorite tv show? on Sat 25 Jan - 22:52:48

avatar
Verified
Premium Member
Bazinga! wrote:One of my shows came back on two days ago.  I have been without all my shows since before Christmas so I've not really been watching any tv.  Glad to have at least one show back.  

Oh I know what you mean... I have been with out many of my shows for a while now. Most don't come back until February. I have been in withdrawal which is why I have started all these new series.
View user profile http://rp-central.forumotion.com/

15 Re: Favorite tv show? on Sun 26 Jan - 13:26:40

avatar
Verified
Level 2
Selvester wrote:
Bazinga! wrote:One of my shows came back on two days ago.  I have been without all my shows since before Christmas so I've not really been watching any tv.  Glad to have at least one show back.  

Oh I know what you mean... I have been with out many of my shows for a while now. Most don't come back until February. I have been in withdrawal which is why I have started all these new series.

Yeah, I guess that's why I read so much. 'Cause there isn't much I watch on tv so I have to find some other way to entertain my brain.
View user profile http://lastapprenticeseries.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content
Verified

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum