You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MyBB - Your Likes and Dislikes Empty MyBB - Your Likes and Dislikes Thu 23 Jan - 12:58:54

J Greig
J Greig
Verified
Manager
Who here uses MyBB? I am interested to know what features you like and dislike most about MyBB. I love how simple MyBB is to use and administrate. It has great moderation tools. I also like how easy MyBB is to customize.

What I don't like, is the template system they use. The good thing though, is that this is now going to be updated in newer versions of MyBB.

2MyBB - Your Likes and Dislikes Empty Re: MyBB - Your Likes and Dislikes Thu 23 Jan - 16:36:14

Matthew
Matthew
Verified
Level 1
I like that MyBB is really user friendly to those who are intermediate leveled web masters.

That's about as far as my likes extend. I think the software is plain, most of the themes are generic, and most forums on MyBB look alike.

3MyBB - Your Likes and Dislikes Empty Re: MyBB - Your Likes and Dislikes Fri 24 Jan - 4:16:45

J Greig
J Greig
Verified
Manager
Matthew wrote:I like that MyBB is really user friendly to those who are intermediate leveled web masters.  

That's about as far as my likes extend.  I think the software is plain, most of the themes are generic, and most forums on MyBB look alike.

Do you not like how MyBB has a lot of default features such as Thread Prefixes installed out of the box? Take phpBB for example, you have to install a modification for that alone. I love how MyBB are adding features thousands of forum owners use on a daily basis.
Sponsored content
Verified

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum