You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get to know the staff! Empty Get to know the staff! Wed 29 Jan - 6:19:19

Bazinga!
Bazinga!
Verified
Level 2
I thought this would be a cool way to get to know the staff of Admin's Realm, so here's your chance.

You may ask them questions and they'll do their best to answer.
http://lastapprenticeseries.forumotion.com/forum

2Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Wed 29 Jan - 13:50:09

Kite~
Kite~
Verified
Graphic Designer
This is a question for Jadster. Why did you create AdminsRealm?

3Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Wed 29 Jan - 14:45:18

Bazinga!
Bazinga!
Verified
Level 2
The following questions can be answered by any staff member:

• What is your favorite thing about AdminsRealm?
  • Do you enjoy reading?  If so, what kind of books do you enjoy reading?
  • What kind of movies do you like?
  • What would you do if you were taking someone you liked on a first date?
  • Who is your favorite actor/actress?
  • Would you like something like this?  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

4Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Wed 29 Jan - 14:51:06

Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Verified
Administrator
What is your favorite thing about AdminsRealm? The structure and the environment that deals with admins.
Do you enjoy reading?  If so, what kind of books do you enjoy reading? I personally do not enjoy reading, unless it's manga or comics.
What kind of movies do you like? Any, I do not mind. However, it all depends on my mood.
What would you do if you were taking someone you liked on a first date? Well, I usually take them to a movie, but personally I really want to bring them to my house and cook them something. Well that's only if they know my siblings or parents, that way they don't feel weird about the idea of going over at my house.
Who is your favorite actor/actress? I think it would be: All of the actors from That '70s Show.
Would you like something like this?  Of course, it looks yummie! Very Happy

5Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Wed 29 Jan - 16:14:00

Selvester
Selvester
Verified
Premium Member
What is your favorite thing about AdminsRealm? Hmm... Right now? Probably the layout. I absolutely adore it.
Do you enjoy reading? If so, what kind of books do you enjoy reading? Yes very much so. Though not as much as I used to. And I guess I will read about anything really... Though I tend to lean more towards fantasy.
What kind of movies do you like? All kinds really. Action, adventure, comedy, horror... It depends on my mood and kind of on who I'm with.
What would you do if you were taking someone you liked on a first date? Um... Well if I am being brutally honest I have never actually been on a date. I was always the shy quiet type that stuck to myself and never really got noticed. Not so much now but... well still never been on one. Should I have a first date though... Well I don't know. I guess I would be up for almost anything. Dinner. Movie. Sports game. Monster truck rally.  Razz  As long as I liked the person I wouldn't much care what we did I guess...
Who is your favorite actor/actress? Norman Reedus. <3
Would you like something like this? Mmm... Yes. That looks amazing! I'm hungry now...
http://rp-central.forumotion.com/

6Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Wed 29 Jan - 23:21:43

Declick
Declick
Verified
Lead Administrator
@ Bazinga:
What is your favorite thing about AdminsRealm?: Probably the members and the dedicated staff team. As well as the general atmosphere that the staff work so hard to keep in tact for others.
Do you enjoy reading? If so, what kind of books do you enjoy reading?: I do enjoy reading. I mostly read a lot of manga and a lot of different books really.
What kind of movies do you like?: Action, Horror, Adventer, Suspense
What would you do if you were taking someone you liked on a first date?: Probably to the movies or to dinner. Maybe both.
Who is your favorite actor/actress?: Robert Downey Jr.
Would you like something like this?: Absolutely, that looks amazing!

@ Kite Trojan:
Why did you create AdminsRealm?: Why did I create AR? Well, as it stands I am a junior in high school and I love websites, I originally started making websites as a hobby but then thought to myself, what can I do to help make others a better admin for their sites and help them become better? So, I went and did some thinking, after some tinkering around and some long concentration, I made AdminsRealm. Upon making the site, I just worked hard to make it grow. I am very fortunate to have the staff that I have and I enjoy what they all have done for the site so far.
http://www.imejo.com

7Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Thu 30 Jan - 3:33:19

Verified
What is your favorite thing about AdminsRealm?
----The professional look and the professional staff.  AND OF COURSE--the members.  Wink

Do you enjoy reading?  If so, what kind of books do you enjoy reading?
----Oh, yes.  I'll read anything I can get my hands on, but my favorite authors are Dean Koontz, Kim Harrison, and Jane Lindskold.

What kind of movies do you like?
----I also enjoy A LOT of movies...I'll watch just about any genre, so long as the film isn't too "stupid."  My favorites are A Time to Kill, Crash, The Kingdom, Frozen, Wreck It Ralph, and Shawshank Redemption.

What would you do if you were taking someone you liked on a first date?
----That depends on their interests, really.  I'm never picky about dates, but I like to compromise on something that we'd both enjoy, always.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?
----Anthony Hopkins.  

Would you like something like this?  
----Naturally.

8Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Thu 30 Jan - 5:39:27

Bazinga!
Bazinga!
Verified
Level 2
What is your favorite restaurant to eat at?
What kind of tv shows do you like to watch?
What kind of video games do you like to play?
What kind of things do you like to do in your spare time (other than being on AdminsRealm)?

9Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Thu 30 Jan - 15:10:10

Verified
----Umami's! (It's a local Japanese Restaurant)

----Person of Interest, Elementary, Grimm, Agents of SHIELD, 2 Broke Girls, Red Dwarf, and more!

----FPS's, RPG's, Platformers, Fighters, pretty much any game I can get my hands on.

What kind of things do you like to do in your spare time (other than being on AdminsRealm)?
----I do manage my own forum, I sing, write poetry, Photoshop, read, watch anime, play video games, visit friends, watch movies, role-play, avoid the outdoors, etc.

10Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Thu 30 Jan - 15:33:52

Selvester
Selvester
Verified
Premium Member
Hmm... That would probably have to be Five Guys.

Oh gosh... thats a long list. I will only give a couple... Dexter, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Doctor Who, House, Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and more!

Dragon Age, Sims 3, and Fallout. Those are the main ones really... Though I only have the first two.

Well I like to tv shows (my current one is Dexter), I manage my own forum(s), slowly learn more about CSS, RP with friends, Write... stuff like that.
http://rp-central.forumotion.com/

11Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Fri 31 Jan - 2:57:05

Sir Chivas™
Sir Chivas™
Verified
Administrator
What is your favorite restaurant to eat at? I don't really have one, I'd prefer my mom's food.
What kind of tv shows do you like to watch? That '70s show, Family Guy, aFuturama, The simpsons, American Dad..etc
What kind of video games do you like to play? Any video games really lol
What kind of things do you like to do in your spare time (other than being on AdminsRealm)? Well I do work at Forumotion's English Support Forum, and learn JQuery, and JavaScript.

12Get to know the staff! Empty Re: Get to know the staff! Fri 31 Jan - 3:09:25

Declick
Declick
Verified
Lead Administrator
A forum has been created for staff interviews! Please refer to that forum to ask the staff any further questions!

New forum made for interviews. Topic Locked!
http://www.imejo.com
Sponsored content
Verified

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum