You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Control Panel isn't working.. Empty Control Panel isn't working.. Mon 16 Dec - 10:18:33

Kite~
Kite~
Verified
Graphic Designer
Whenever I goto Information, Prefence, Sig, Avatar, etc, it says:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can you guys please fix this.

2Control Panel isn't working.. Empty Re: Control Panel isn't working.. Tue 17 Dec - 2:38:34

Didou
Didou
Verified
Level 1
I am pretty sure that our Administrators have paid attention to this issue and Jadster will answer as soon as possible with his updates! Smile

Thanks!

3Control Panel isn't working.. Empty Re: Control Panel isn't working.. Tue 17 Dec - 2:50:22

Declick
Declick
Verified
Lead Administrator
Hello Kite,
Thank you for the report. I was aware of this issue and I was just getting around to fixing this issue, I have fixed up the control panel. The links should be working properly now. Please let me know if you have any issues with it now before we lock up this topic.

Regards,
Jadster
http://www.imejo.com

4Control Panel isn't working.. Empty Re: Control Panel isn't working.. Tue 17 Dec - 12:15:15

Kite~
Kite~
Verified
Graphic Designer
The control pannel is fixed. Thanks Smile

5Control Panel isn't working.. Empty Re: Control Panel isn't working.. Wed 18 Dec - 0:16:06

Didou
Didou
Verified
Level 1
The question(s) in this topic have been answered and the owner has been able to solve the problem. Because of this, the topic has been locked.

If you have other questions, please open a new topic.
Sponsored content
Verified

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum